Episode number: 22
First Aired: 06/28/96
Production number: SL-209
Previous Episode: The Young and the Relentless
Following Episode: As Time Goes By
SummariesThe Sliders land in the middle of an invasion. Acting in self defense, Quinn brings down one of the maurauding ships, only to find that the invaders are not what they seem. -Fox
The Sliders encounter a vicious race of scientifically advanced aliens who hold a nasty surprise for the quartet--they can slide at will, and intend to conquer every Earth in the dimensional spectrum. -TV Guide
44. Conquered EarthAn Earth which lies in ruins, conquered by the Kromagg dynasty and their Manta ships.
45. New France EarthVichyssoisse, baguettes, croissants, sidewalk cafes and rude waiters--they're all here in the city of Versailles West, a city on the west coast of New France. It seems the French rule the entire continent.
46. Outpost Earth 113A barren world where advanced life has never taken hold. The caves of this world are used by the Kromagg to hold prisoners.
- If the prisoner on Outpost Earth 113 looks a little familiar, it's because he is played by Jason Gaffney who also played Conrad Bennish Jr. in the Pilot as well as the episodes Last Days and Summer of Love. That's the nice thing about sliding--you're always running into old friends.
- Manta ships, with their own sliding technology, give off strong electromagnetic pulses which interfer with the functionality of the Sliders' timer. Having a Manta ship nearby makes it impossible to get a fix on the next sliding window. Fortunately for the Sliders, the timer itself can have an adverse effect on Manta ships as well.
- We learn the disturbing way in which the Kromagg dynasty may have gained the ability to slide in the third season episode The Other Slide of Darkness.
CreditsWritten by: Tracy Torme Directed by: Richard Compton Guest Cast: Lee W. Weaver as Hilton Brown Una Damon as Mary Robert Lewis as Mr. Clarke Franciose Najda as French Waiter Pierre Martineau as French Bread Man Jason Gaffney as Prisoner