Episode number: 40
The Exodus - Part Two
First Aired: 02/28/97
Production number: SL-318
Previous Episode: The Exodus - Part One
Following Episode: Sole Survivors
SummariesQuinn and a female officer, Maggie, begin sliding to other worlds to scout for the perfect location while Wade and Arturo must contend with the egomaniac Colonel Rickman as they argue over who will be saved. Meanwhile, a serial killer has invaded the base and is systematically putting people into a coma. Faced with eminent danger, the Sliders do their best to stay together, but one of them does not make the slide. -Fox
Conclusion. As doomsday looms closer, Quinn and Maggie race to find a suitable parallel world, but discover that Rickman has a deadly ulterior motive for finding such a world. Meanwhile, Arturo is gravely wounded in an altercation. -TV Guide
83. Pulsar EarthFirst seen in The Exodus - Part One, much of the action of this episode takes place on this world as well.
86. Scouted Earth OneQuinn and Maggie slide to these Earths on an extended scouting mission from Pulsar Earth. We don't know anything about these worlds except that Maggie and Quinn must have considered them less suitable for colonization than Pulsar Survivors Earth. The only reason we know these worlds exist is that, while scouting Pulsar Survivors Earth, Quinn comments to Maggie: "You haven't taken a break in six worlds."
87. Scouted Earth Two
88. Scouted Earth Three
89. Scouted Earth Four
90. Scouted Earth Five
91. Pulsar Survivors EarthQuinn and Maggie slid to this world and selected it for colonization by the survivors of the destruction of Pulsar Earth. Tribes of humans, who seemed to have not advanced technologically, made this forested world a less than perfect choice, but in the limited time they had available for scouting, Maggie and Quinn felt this was the best world they had found.
Just prior to the destruction of Pulsar Earth, 150 people were evacuated to this world. The three surviving original Sliders, (Quinn, Wade, and Remmie) also made the slide to this world with just seconds to spare.
92. Rickman's Escape EarthThe three surviving Sliders, now joined by Maggie Beckett, used their newly upgraded timer to slide to this world in persuit of Colonel Rickman. The only thing we see on this world is one of the Colonel's victims and some sort of electrical sub-station.
93. Rickman's Second Escape EarthColonel Rickman escapes to this Earth from Rickman's Escape Earth with Maggie, Quinn, Wade and Remmie only eleven hours behind.
Actually, we never see this world, so it's possible that it is the Crucifixion Earth from Sole Survivors.
- This was John Rhys-Davies' last appearance on show as a regular member of the cast.
- In this episode Quinn refered to their home world as "Earth Prime" for the first time. To my knowledge, the FAQ version of this this web page was the first place which refered to their home world by that name. Earth Prime was first seen in the SLIDERS Pilot.
CreditsWritten by: Josef Anderson & Paul Jackson and Tony Blake Directed by: Jefery Levy Music by: Danny Lux Guest Stars: Kari Wuhrer as Captain Maggie Beckett Mark Kiely as Dr. Steven Jensen Wes Charles, Jr. as Malcolm Eastman Special Guest Star: Roger Daltrey as Colonel Angus Rickman Co-Starring: Andrew A. Rolfes as Sergeant Sandy Laufer-Blake as Nurse Lisa Galiana as Woman Reba Shaw Alexander as Secretary